Stay 3 nights, only pay for 2 nights (01 April until 30 September 2011)
Stay 4 nights, only pay for 3 nights (01 November to 15 December 2010)
Colona Castle is a Luxurious Boutique Hotel in Cape Town, which combines luxury and intuitive service with breath-taking panoramic vistas of Table Mountain, Cape Town’s southern suburbs, Sandvlei Lake, False Bay, the South Atlantic Ocean and the Winelands rugged mountains. Some experiences on offer could include:
- A pristine visit to Cape Point & the Cape of Good Hope long before the crowds arrive,
- Kalk Bay and its picturesque working fishing Harbour with quaint Shops and Hip Restaurants,
- A guided walk with Chacma Baboons at Glencairn, only 10 minutes away,
- A walk on the legendary False Bay beaches with a slightly warmer sea to entice a swim,
- Whale watching from May to November & Shark breaching with world-renowned Chris Fallows of National Geographic, from May to September,
- Spectacular sunrises over the Stellenbosch Winelands, its mountain ranges & False Bay,
- A round of Golf at one of 4 world-class Golf courses within 3 to 10 minutes drive,
- The ascension of the iconic Table Mountain,
- A guided visit of Kirstenbosch Botanical Gardens in a motorized Golf Kart,
- An introduction to the famous jackass penguins of Boulders Beach,
- Constantia, the oldest wine region in South Africa,
- A private wine tasting in one of 8 wine estates,
- A kayak ride with or without penguins in the Simon’s Town Harbour for the adrenalin minded.
Colona Castle is a magical Villa of great quality with 5 Full Suites and 3 Bedroom suites, which can be utilized for honeymoons, for small incentives groups, Golf groups, or simply to charm inquisitive and discerning visitors with exceptional hospitality, personal service and haute cuisine.
For discerning clients who wish to distance themselves from the “hustle and bustle” of a city and stay in a quieter place, but have easy access to all places of interest in and around Cape Town, Colona Castle is a great place and appreciated by visitors who enjoy the surroundings and the inspiration it affords them.